The adoption of cloud services among businesses in Kenya today could only be termed as lethargic as low levels of penetration and high costs of infrastructure hinder the access and usage of cloud services. Over the recent past, more and more organizations continue to realize the value of cloud services in increasing operational efficiencies and business security.
As most businesses opt for self-managed cloud services, not many have discovered the benefits of managed cloud services over self-managed. The market size of managed cloud services continues to grow as business decision-makers realize the superior benefits of managed cloud hosting services as a result of;
- Need to lower operational costs
- Increase in the rate and cost of cybercrime today
- Need for expertise and security
- Increased need for timely support
- No need for extra support staff
Download the full article below