Configure Pepea Email Account on Outlook (imap account)
1. On your outlook, go to file. Then select add account
2. Then select the option, manually configure server setting or additional server types.
3. Then select, Internet email
4. Then input the following details as seen in the screenshot, replacing the email address with your valid email address.
Account type: Imap
Incoming mail server: imap.pepea.co.ke
Outgoing mail server (smtp): smtp.pepea.co.ke
5. Then go to more settings, then outgoing server and ensure to tick on My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication
6. Then go to advanced, have the server ports set as below:
Imap Server port: 143
Outgoing server (smtp) Port: 2525 or 587