The reality of the current state of our country has dawned on only a handful of organizations in Kenya so far. The threat of the Covid-19 virus has only quickened a few business leaders to send their staff home to work remotely in order to curb the spread of the simple yet deadly virus. We are not here to judge your business decisions. We are here to help you support your remote staff and to ensure the availability of your services through this period of uncertainty.
How? You ask. I will tell you in a minute. First, take your time to carefully consider these questions that will help you determine just how prepared your organization is to maintain its bottom lines in the event your employees are not able to access to your business premises for a long period of time.
- Is your current infrastructure set up to support a remote workforce? Before you say yes;
- Can your employees access all the business-critical systems they require in order to be productive? Are these connections secure and limited to your staff only?
- Are you able to keep track of work done by each member of your organization and how it contributes to your company goals and targets?
- Are all changes to your organization’s data made by your remote staff being backed up securely?
- With only critical IT personnel available (best case scenario) to maintain your on-premise systems, is he, she or they capable of supporting your remote staff while ensuring critical services such as email remains available?
- In case of failure of your systems, do you have an actionable and tested disaster recovery plan that will guarantee recovery in the shortest time possible? Are all key personnel charged with implementing your business continuity and disaster recovery plan available?
If this was a high school quiz, how did you do? If you have anything less than a perfect score, then this article is for you. With our solutions, we can help you ensure that your answer is yes to each of the above. Now, I will tell you how.
1. Pepea Managed Server Hosting
This solution means simply hosting your on-premise systems on the cloud, more specifically, the Pepea Cloud which is private and secure.
- Your remote staff can easily access all your business-critical systems securely via a stable internet connection
- Your critical IT personnel is freed from having to be physically present on your premises in order to maintain your systems and support your staff
- Your budget is no longer stretched out thin by maintenance costs, repair costs, upgrades costs, unnecessary additional backup systems, increased labor costs, long term system replacement costs just to name a few
- You will no longer be uncertain of the security of your systems against malware attacks
- You will have peace that comes with the assurance that not only your data but also your entire system is being securely backed up daily
- You can rest easy knowing that in case of failure of your systems or a disaster that disrupts functionality, you can recover in a few minutes and continue working from your secondary system on the Pepea Cloud
In short, with our Managed Server Hosting and Disaster Recovery solutions, it’s business, as usual, come rain, come sunshine. We take care of your systems, while you work to maintain your bottom lines. I know you need a bit more information. Click on the link below for all you need to know about how we will help your business stand tall when this storm blows over.
We did not just plan on telling you about this solution, we have a great deal on it too! We are offering clients that simply sign up for Pepea Managed Server Hosting a 30-60 day trial! Is your interest piqued? Call us now at 0725808889 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Remember to support and mind your fellow Kenyans by following all government regulations on the prevention of the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Together, we will defeat Corona.